CPJ awards top performers
CARIBBEAN PRODUCERS Jamaica (CPJ) hosted its annual staff awards recently at the Palmyra, Rose Hall, with guest artiste Tarrus Riley and DJ Kentucky for the after-party.
The company awarded more than 40 top performers from the various departments with gifts, tokens and awards valued at more than $3 million.
In addition, four long-service employees – Burnell Moore, Rodcliff Ramsay, Narbert Poyser and Enid Forbes – were recognised for over 10 years with the organisation.
- Employee of the Year & Top Performer Driver – David Johnson – Delivery driver
- Department of the Year – Meat plant operations
- Manager of the Year – Odette Knight – Quality assurance manager
- Junior manager of the Year – O’Neil Murdock – Category manager (Foods)
- Admin Assistant of the Year – Jennifer Reid – Senior administrative assistant
- Chairman’s Choice – Michael Turner – Trade marketing manager
- Supervisor of the Year – Devon Fearon – Maintenance supervisor.